The cost is $35/player with $100/family maximum. Payment with a online or in person at the Skills Assessment.
Payment in person: Checks shoud be made out to “FBC Powell”.
- Go to https://pushpay.com/g/fbcpowell
- Choose “Other” in Giving Type
- Enter amount of payment ($35/player or $100/family maximum)
- Enter “Strive” in the Memo field
- Click Next and fill out the payment information
Player assessment will occur on March 3. The following is a breakdown of ages and time in which the assessments will be conducted.
Ages 4, 5 & 6 will be assessed at 11am
Ages 7-8 & 9-11 will be assessed at 12pm