Membership Matters is a class offered for anyone who wants to join or is prayerfully considering becoming a member at FBP. Attending the class does not mean you’re committing to join the church. Click below for the date of the next class.
The City of Herriman featured Awaken City Church in their city-wide newsletter. Click below to read the excerpt from the article. Join us in praising God for the work He is doing in Herriman, Utah!
First Baptist Powell exists to invest in and equip the next generation to live Christ-transformed lives in a rapidly changing culture.
letters from jesus
“The tragedy of a lukewarm church”
Time & Location
7706 Ewing Road Powell, TN 37849
Sunday // 8:45 a.m.
Sunday // 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday // 6:30 p.m.
- 19September 2019 Thursday, 1:00PM to 3:00PMWidows’/Widowers’ Fall Picnic
- 19September 2019 Thursday, 6:00PM to 8:00PMHope Will Rise
- 24September 2019 Tuesday, 9:30AM to 12:30PMJOY Choir 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849
- 26September 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PMWomen’s Bible Study
- 27September 2019 Friday, 12:00PM to 11:45PMSeeking Him Conference Live Stream
- 28September 2019 Saturday, 8:30AM to 12:00PMMembership Matters 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849, United States
- 28September 2019 Saturday, 6:00PM to 8:30PMMen’s Ministry BBQ
- 03October 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PMWomen’s Bible Study
- 10October 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PMWomen’s Bible Study
- 13October 2019 Sunday, 3:00PM to 6:00PMPastor Phil & Kathy’s Retirement Party 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849, United States
- 19 September 2019 Thursday, 1:00PM to 3:00PM Widows’/Widowers’ Fall Picnic
- 19 September 2019 Thursday, 6:00PM to 8:00PM Hope Will Rise
- 24 September 2019 Tuesday, 9:30AM to 12:30PM JOY Choir 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849
- 26 September 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PM Women’s Bible Study
- 27 September 2019 Friday, 12:00PM to 11:45PM Seeking Him Conference Live Stream
- 28 September 2019 Saturday, 8:30AM to 12:00PM Membership Matters 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849, United States
- 28 September 2019 Saturday, 6:00PM to 8:30PM Men’s Ministry BBQ
- 03 October 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PM Women’s Bible Study
- 10 October 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PM Women’s Bible Study
- 13 October 2019 Sunday, 3:00PM to 6:00PM Pastor Phil & Kathy’s Retirement Party 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849, United States
First Baptist Blogs
The August 2019 First Baptist Powell Women’s Retreat was a sweet time of fellowship, fun, and most importantly, time in the Word. The theme for the weekend was “Treasuring Christ Together,” with a message from featured speaker Leslie Bennett of Revive Our Hearts. A...read more
Just for a moment, relax and ask yourself the following two questions: What is the best place you’ve ever visited?What is the best day you’ve ever had? If you’re like most people, you probably answered the “best place” as somewhere you went on vacation or to getaway....read more
Personality Tests in Light of the Gospel Have you ever taken a personality test? Perhaps your employer required it or maybe you stumbled across one on the Internet. The test options are endless: Myers-Briggs, Enneagram, DISC, and Winslow Personality Profile, just to...read more
Join the First Baptist Powell ESL Team that serves at Norwood Elementary. We need childcare workers, teachers, and helpers. You do not need to be ESL certified in order to join our team! Classes begin Thursday, August 22. For more information, contact Janice Ramsey at...read more
“Do you ever settle?” I asked myself this question and sighed. Why do I always settle for less than my best? Why do I always do the easy thing? Unfortunately, I like to make excuses for doing less than my best. Or maybe I do what’s required of me, but I don’t put...read more
On Sunday, January 13th, our Elders announced that the Lord is leading us to make some major changes at First Baptist Powell. We are devoted to striking a new balance between teaching/proclaiming the Word of God and building deep friendships/relationships that...read more
First Baptist Academy
First Baptist Academy exists to assist parents by providing an excellent classical education that fosters a Biblical worldview, striving to equip students to impact the world for Christ.