Join us on October 31st from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. for a free family-friendly trunk or treat event! Feel free to come dressed up and enjoy snacks, inflatables, games, live music by Redemption Music, and, of course, candy!
Membership Matters is a class offered for anyone who wants to join or is prayerfully considering becoming a member at FBP. Attending the class does not mean you’re committing to join the church. Click below for the date of the next class.
First Baptist Powell exists to invest in and equip the next generation to live Christ-transformed lives in a rapidly changing culture.
Time & Location
7706 Ewing Road Powell, TN 37849
Sunday // 8:45 a.m.
Sunday // 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday // 6:30 p.m.
- 17October 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PMWomen’s Bible Study
- 19October 2019 Saturday, 9:30AM to 11:00AMWomen’s Fall Craft + Jewelry Making Event
- 24October 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PMWomen’s Bible Study
- 26October 2019 Saturday, 8:30AM to 12:00PMMembership Matters 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849, United States
- 08November 2019 Friday, 6:30PM to 12:00PMGlobal Impact Conference 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849, United States
- 17 October 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PM Women’s Bible Study
- 19 October 2019 Saturday, 9:30AM to 11:00AM Women’s Fall Craft + Jewelry Making Event
- 24 October 2019 Thursday, 6:30PM to 8:00PM Women’s Bible Study
- 26 October 2019 Saturday, 8:30AM to 12:00PM Membership Matters 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849, United States
- 08 November 2019 Friday, 6:30PM to 12:00PM Global Impact Conference 7706 Ewing Road, Powell, TN 37849, United States
First Baptist Blogs
Pastor Phil: A Man After God's Own Heart While I’ve been thinking about writing this post for several months, I kept putting it off. I would open my computer to a blank page and quickly close it. Writing typically comes easy for me, and yet I have been at a total loss...read more
The August 2019 First Baptist Powell Women’s Retreat was a sweet time of fellowship, fun, and most importantly, time in the Word. The theme for the weekend was “Treasuring Christ Together,” with a message from featured speaker Leslie Bennett of Revive Our Hearts. A...read more
Just for a moment, relax and ask yourself the following two questions: What is the best place you’ve ever visited?What is the best day you’ve ever had? If you’re like most people, you probably answered the “best place” as somewhere you went on vacation or to getaway....read more
Personality Tests in Light of the Gospel Have you ever taken a personality test? Perhaps your employer required it or maybe you stumbled across one on the Internet. The test options are endless: Myers-Briggs, Enneagram, DISC, and Winslow Personality Profile, just to...read more
Join the First Baptist Powell ESL Team that serves at Norwood Elementary. We need childcare workers, teachers, and helpers. You do not need to be ESL certified in order to join our team! Classes begin Thursday, August 22. For more information, contact Janice Ramsey at...read more
“Do you ever settle?” I asked myself this question and sighed. Why do I always settle for less than my best? Why do I always do the easy thing? Unfortunately, I like to make excuses for doing less than my best. Or maybe I do what’s required of me, but I don’t put...read more
First Baptist Academy
First Baptist Academy exists to assist parents by providing an excellent classical education that fosters a Biblical worldview, striving to equip students to impact the world for Christ.