Global Impact Conference
Join us at First Baptist Powell November 8-10, 2019 for our Global Impact Conference to celebrate what God is doing through missionaries both here in East Tennessee and around the world!
- Friday, November 8
- 6:00 pm—GIC guests at booths in the Family Life Center
- 6:30 pm—Missions Parade & Worship Celebration (Speaker: Dr. Doug Williams, KY Baptist Convention)
- Saturday, November 9
- 11:00 am—2:00 pm—Children’s Missions Focus & Lunch. For more information and to pre-register your child, please click HERE.
- Sunday, November 10
- 8:15 am—GIC guests at booths in the Family Life Center
- 8:45 am—GIC guests speaking in LifeGroups
- 10:30 am—Worship (Speaker: Dr. Doug Williams, KY Baptist Convention)
- 5:30 pm—GIC guests at booths in the Family Life Center
- 6:00 pm—Great Commission Commitment Service (Speaker: Pastor Tim McGhee)
- Volunteers Needed
- This Conference requires volunteers to make it work! We need kitchen helpers, individuals, couples, families, and LifeGroup representatives who will provide lunch on Sunday for our guests. We also need volunteers to help set up and tear down and other tasks! Please sign up below if you’d like to be contacted with more information about volunteering.