Worship Service Registration
In-Person Worship Gathering
Please note that the first service will begin at 8:45 AM to accommodate life groups meeting from 10:00-11:00. The second worship service will begin at 11:15 AM.
Will nursery be provided?
Yes! Nursery will be provided for ages 0-5. You will need to register your nursery aged children in order for us to be adequately prepared for Sunday morning.
Will there be limited seating and why?
The guidelines required that we limit seating to no more than 50% capacity. However, with the social distancing requirements, households can sit together but must be seated at least six feet apart, we will only be able to accommodate around 300 people in the Main Worship Center during each service.
What are the requirements for those who will attend?
- You will be asked to enter and exit as households (only those who live in your house) and sit together.
- An usher will seat you when you arrive for worship.
- You must observe the six feet social distancing requirement with individuals not in your household.
- You will need to bring a copy of any notes you wish to use and your own Bible, since we will not be distributing sermon notes or any other printed material and pew Bibles will be removed.
- Households are asked to remain seated until dismissed at the end of the service.
- Restrooms will be open, but you are asked to maintain social distancing.
How can I register?
To help us adequately plan for our in-person worship gathering, we need to know home many households and how many total worshippers will be joining us in-person. Please register using the link above by Thursday.